My Dears..
The chill is in the air or should I say the frost? Need I also say that I'm ever so delighted? Tis the season and I am filled with the spirit of Christmas and of winter...for you know I am a snow bunny! There is no hiding from the low temps..no way! I await patiently for the first true snowfall of the season...followed by snow angel making in the back yard. Harmonie House is bedecked in all its Christmas splendor and the scents, sounds, and colors permeate each room. The wood is at hand for cozy evenings by the hearth and the chestnuts are ever ready to be roasted. As the song says...this is the "most wonderful time of the year!"
November came and went by like lightening! It was a wonderful month however, and my fella and I enjoyed some fancy footwork at the Armistice Ball followed by the after-the-ball Afterglow Party at Harmonie House. Twas a magical evening.
Before we knew it, Thanksgiving was upon us! Oh but what yummy food was to be had. Not only was there the traditional turkey fare..but also a deep-fried turkey! Mmmm...can we do that again please? *smiles* I had a most delightful time with my fella and his family! Many thanks again to that wonderful clan for a most warm and loving Thanksgiving!
Naturally, when December rolls around it's time for my Annual Christmas tea. It was a lovely affair with all my Victorian/Edwardian friends in attendance and a table laden with scrumptious treats. The secret Santa session in the library/music room was filled with laughter and lots of contented sighs as the ladies received the most delightful gifts. It was quite a lovely afternoon topped off with caroling around the piano. *contented sigh*
Hamming it up with dear friends right before the room became filled to the brim with the ladies.
The Secret Santa gifts were to be handed out thereafter.
Playing Santa and handing out presents.
Getting silly during caroling!Cozy and comfy under the tree...
By the way...did I mention that in this most wonderful, magical month I turned 40? Oh yes I did! I had what seemed like a week-long celebration which began with a surprise party (thanks to my honey) and concluded with a blissful day in NYC! There is nothing like Christmastime in NYC.
My 40th by the Rockefeller Center Tree
(picture not so clear due to the quaintness of my phone cam *sigh*)
My 40th by the Rockefeller Center Tree(picture not so clear due to the quaintness of my phone cam *sigh*)
I cannot believe that Christmas is just next week! I'm so not ready..but still, I'm a little girl excited by the magic of it all. Oh how I wish for a white Christmas!
May your stockings be filled with joy, good health, and loads of bliss for Christmas and everyday after. Make every moment count and count your every blessing. Life is a gift and each day a new canvas. Make sure to paint the most amazing life, for you know we have the ability to do so...simply because we can.
Blessings and love! xoxo
Miss Sandra
May your stockings be filled with joy, good health, and loads of bliss for Christmas and everyday after. Make every moment count and count your every blessing. Life is a gift and each day a new canvas. Make sure to paint the most amazing life, for you know we have the ability to do so...simply because we can.
Blessings and love! xoxo
Miss Sandra

Seasons greetings, Miss Sandra. Hope you have a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteDear Matthew,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! A happy Christmas to you and your lovely Mrs! A belated congratulations on your nuptials! I wish you both all that is wonderful and blissful! Take care!
Sandra
Oh my, you were here in the city? Why, we could have met for lunch. Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday. As usual, your home is beautiful. Love the decorations. Happy holidays to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteMary
Dearest Mary...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the birthday and holiday wishes. Yes I was in the city..I love it there most especially at Christmas. We should definitely meet for lunch some day! How delightful would that be?
The most wonderful holiday wishes to you and yours. May the comforts of winter embrace you and keep you in bliss.
Hugs!
Sandra
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and Healthy and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Laura
Miss Sandra-
ReplyDeleteYour life has been a whirlwind of fun and adventure lately, I see! Happy Birthday, by the way! Your Christmas Tea looks like so much fun, your house is so beautiful all decked out for the holidays, and you and your fella look so happy together!
I wish you Christmas joy and a wonderful and bright New Year!
-Pam
My dear Miss Sandra, You home is so lovely decorated for the season. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your family a blessed and peaceful Christmas!
Lady Estelle
Dear Laura
ReplyDeleteA most wonderful Christmas to you and yours and A Happy New Year!
Dear Pam,
This was the year of whirlwind activity..and surprises. I like to think 2010 was very kind to me. Thank you for the birthday wishes..and yes, my fella and I are quite happy. *smiles*
A happy Christmas to you and yours and a most Happy New Year!
Dear Lady Estelle,
Thank you so much! It's so nice to see you! May your Christmas be truly wonderful and blessed as well. A most Happy New Year to you and yours!
Hugs to each of you my dears!
xoxo
Sandra
Dear Miss Sandra, happy belated birthday wishes and Merry Christmas! XO (love all the photos)
ReplyDeleteDearest Alina,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! How lovely to see you. It's been a while..then again, I'm hardly ever blogging anymore. Hope all is sweet in your world. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hugs,
Sandra
Miss Sandra,
ReplyDeleteYOU are so stunning, and your home, your beau, your costumes, the foood.......oh dear, what a dream. THANK YOU FOR COMING BY and leaving a message; it is always nice to know that someone does read and enjoy the silliness, the dreams, the commentaries and the thoughts that stream through my head!
A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!! Anita
My Dear Anita..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! You know just how much I enjoy visiting your page. Tis a feast for the eyes and soul. Hugs!
Merry Christmas!
Sandra
Oh my Dear Miss Sandra, I'm soooooooooo happy to read that you and your very handsome fella are still going strong. :-) Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteMore than lovely! 'Tis spectacular and grand and heart warming! And more, but I'll stop there. ,-)
Happy, Merry Christmas to you both!
Gentle Christmas hugs...
Dearest Auntie,
ReplyDeleteMy fella and I thank you sooo much! You are just so sweet and your comment brought a smile. Yes, we are going strong..and so happy! I do hope you had a most magical and blissful Christmas along with your dear husband and family. Warm hugs to you my dear! xo!
Sandra