My Dears,I have lots to ponder in regard to the year 2009, for I must do some heavy duty soul cleansing before 2010 comes in.
I want to begin the New Year ready to absorb new beginnings, new energies, new surprises...new Everything! So I must begin to organize...keep the good, and out with the bad.
I plan to store away all the beautiful moments of 2009 deep within the treasure box of my heart. It will include: the year's successful moments, the laughter shared with family and friends, the moments of pure bliss and love, fruitful self discoveries, and those unexpected sweet surprises. I will have a special section for the wonder, the magic, and the dreams which helped to make this a most amazing year.
I shall sweep away, right out the door, those aspects of 2009 which were less than desirable. I shall remember them only if there is a lesson to be learned from them.
My arms are open and my heart is ready to welcome 2010.
Speaking of the new year...what are you doing New Year's eve? Please turn off the music at the bottom of this page and listen to a lovely old tune. It tends to evoke a wistful sigh or two on my part...Enjoy!
Let me close this by saying thank you..each of you.. for being one of the best additions to my life in 2009. Making new blog friends definitely goes straight into that treasure box in my heart.
May 2010 grant you those wishes from the heart...and may it ever be filled with good health and happiness.
From my home to yours I wish you Peace, Love, & Joy...
xoxo
Miss Sandra
Thanks for the song. Those were the days when songs were songs. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you how wonderful it is to have met you. I'd like to wish you the best for the New Year. May all of your dreams come true.
ReplyDeleteI've no plans for New Year's Eve. Having spent many a New Year's working, I now look forward to spending the night at home.
Mary
A lovely song, thank you for sharing. Before I forget I did get to see Christmas In Connecticut over the holidays, just as wonderful as I had remembered.
ReplyDeleteI will be spending the night in front of a fireplace with my love, we will welcome the new year with a sip of champagne.
Have a wonderful New Year my dearest Sandra, may your new year be truly delightful.
Judy
Happy New Year to you, Miss Sandra. I hope next year is all you hope it to be.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I'll be spending New Year's Eve in bed with my head under the pillow - I've always hated it, for some reason. Give me Christmas any day!
I shall be eating peanuts dipped in honey while watching one of those nice wildlife documentaries about my wild cousins.
ReplyDeleteAll the very best to you, my dear.
Happy New year to you, too, Miss Sandra!
ReplyDeletethank you for
all of the touching posts
and music and insights
that you bestowed us in 2009...
you helped make it rather wondrous!
i love that you are preparing
for the best of new years... and
you shall have it!
all good things
coming to you!
thank you. thank you.
peace&love to you~
Charles of Rochester
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGentle hugs,
Aunt Amelia
Miss Sandra,
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your wonderful and inspiring blog posts. I am so glad to have found your site, and feel so lucky to have been welcomed into your lovely home for tea! Your free spirit makes me giddy whenever I read your latest posts.
Here's wishing you a New Year filled with adventure, romance, peace, wealth and cherished memories!
-Pam
Happy New Year, Miss Sandra,
ReplyDeleteand may all your dreams come true!
Mary Jane
Oh touche and so well put. I feel the very same. Happy New Year and Blue Moon dear! May 2010 be positively magickal for you and yours. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Michelle and the kitties (and now a horse?). Lol!
Miss Sandra,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and best wishes for joy and happiness in the year to come! I spent New Year's at home snuggled beneath a blanket surrounded by family. It was bliss:).
Blessings,
Kim
Happy New Year To You All!
ReplyDeleteMary,
Thank you dear! It has been a pleasure meeting you and reading your page. You are a sweet soul and good things will come to you. I wish you and yours all the best. May your dreams come true.
Judy,
Thank you! So glad you watched Christmas in Ct. I watched it on Christmas Eve..always makes me feel good and wistful. I wish you all the best for the New Year. So lovely knowing you.
Matthew,
Thank you! A very Happy New Year to you. Truly I hope you didn't greet it with your head under the pillow. Yes..Christmas is joyful and fills us with such spirit. Ahhh, but New Years..that's the time of possibilities. That is the magic of midnight on New Year's Eve..we're handed a box, one that shall open slowly and gift us with surprises...the path to a new horizon. I wish you all the best filled with joyful possibilities!
Orso,
You sweet, dear bear. Thank you! How delightful to spend New Year's Eve eating peanuts dipped in honey. Mmm what a treat! I wish you a year filled with honeyed peanuts and all the sweetness life can offer. Give my regards to your wildlife kin!
Charles,
Thank you for your lovely words and wishes. It has been my pleasure posting my thoughts, poetry, and music. It helps to know I have such an appreciative base of friends. Makes it all the more worthwhile.
I must thank you as well for the encouragement and praise you've given me. I am most honored. Thank you for the wonderful posts and images you've gifted us throughout the year. You are one fabulous writer! You're going places. Your books will touch and inspire many. I know.
I wish you an amazing, magical year..and you shall have it!
Auntie Amelia,
You sweet dear one. You must know I have adopted you as my aunt. Everyone should be so fortunate to have their very own Aunt Amelia. I wish you and yours a beautiful year. Please stay healthy and continue to gift us with your daily thoughts.
Pam,
Thank you dear. Tis I who is lucky for I too have been welcomed into your Victorian world and I am ever so grateful. Kindred, old souls are we. I send you wishes for a beautiful year..all the best!!
Mary Jane,
Thank you so much! I wish you a very Happy New Year..and may all your dreams come true as well. You know..dreams make our world go round and round. Such a lovely dizzy spell they weave!
Michelle, kitties, and horse,
Happy New Year my dear!! I hope you are all settled in your new place. So you've got a horse?? Oh how I would love to live in the country and have my own horse. Always wanted one when I was a child. Enjoy!!
Starting off the New Year under a full, blue moon was a blessing indeed! May 2010 be very fruitful, and yes... most magickal!
Kim,
Thank you so much! What better way to bring in the New Year than with loved ones in the comfort of your own home? Have a most happy, healthy, and blessed year to you and yours!
My Dears,
I cannot stress enough just how wonderful it has been getting to know each and every one of you. I always look forward to my visits to your pages and getting to know you better. Thank you for the blessing of friendship through the written word. May 2010 grant us all our wishes and keep us in good health and happiness.
Warm Hugs,
Sandra