My Dears,
A most wonderful, blessed, and happy 2010 to you all!
I welcomed the New Year within the comfort of Harmonie House, in the company of dear friends. It was a joyful evening filled with music, laughter, dancing, good food, and lots of bubbly! Midnight kissed us with smiles, hope, wishes, love, and dreams.
Two out of three ain't bad. *smiles*
for you all.
Make this year one to remember! Do not be afraid to take risks for they may lead us to new adventures,
unlike any we've ever dreamed. Find your bliss and absorb it into your soul. Life is too short..live to the fullest and have no regrets. Continue to dream and hope. Never forget that life is ever filled with unexpected surprises and that the road to possibilities and happiness is never
..never too long.
I raise my glass to each of you and say...Cheers my dears!!
xoxo
Miss Sandra

It certainly looks as if a wonderful time was had, by all.
ReplyDeleteAnd you my Dear, looked stunning. Simply stunning.
Sandra,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like such a fun time was had at Harmonie House! Love the gentleman in the kilt! You are right... life is short, so I will try new things and live my bliss. You always have such upbeat words to inspire us!
Happy 2010 to you!
Pam
exquisite...
ReplyDeletethe hosting and
the Hostess!
thank you for sharing
the beauty of your life!
peace, Miss Sandra~
Chuck
Auntie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Dear! It was indeed a wonderful time...the year brought in with cheer.
Pam,
Thank you much! It's been a few years since I've hosted New Year's eve. It was fun!
I wish you many moments of bliss. I know I too shall seek and find my bliss.
Chuck,
Thank you kindly. It was my pleasure to share my New Year's eve..and to give everyone a glimpse of the merriment which was had all evening. Hope yours was lovely!
Hugs to you all...
Sandra
What a delightful way to welcome the new year. You are absolutely stunning in that dress, the gentlemen must have been lined up to get their names on your dance card. The shoes by the way are wickedly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year,
Judy
Judy,
ReplyDeleteThank you..and a very Happy & blessed New Year to you! I danced a bit that night, not as much as i normally might, but playing hostess takes precedence on anything else.
Oh I love those shoes! It was the first time I've worn them and I had bought them in the springtime. Glad you like them. They are wicked!! *smiles* Be well and happy!
hugs,
Sandra