Sending you wishes filled with warmth, peace, and love. May this Christmas be filled with a little extra dose of joy, wonder, and magic. Happy days to each and every one of you.
Dearest Sandra! How are you? It has been a long time! Your blog is exquisite and wonderful and I wish you a magical hour tonight and tomorrow!!! Thank you for coming by!! Anita
What a lovely picture! My first thought: Wow, what a lovely scene! My second thought: That place is going to flood like crazy in spring LMAO! Merry christmas!
Dearest Sandra! Thank you for visiting my long lost post at Ecrire au fil de la plume! I just turned in my final revision of my thesis today to my advisor, taking off a lot of pressure from my mind. I hope to dedicate more time to writing what I want to write after January!! You have such a lovely blog. Ciao! Anita
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones. So lovely to see you! xoxo Miss Sandra
Hope your holiday is filled with joy and love. I'm blessed to have met you. Thanks for being a friend.
ReplyDeleteMary
A very blessed Christmas to you, Miss Sandra and a safe and healthy New Year as well!
ReplyDeleteDearest Sandra! How are you? It has been a long time! Your blog is exquisite and wonderful and I wish you a magical hour tonight and tomorrow!!! Thank you for coming by!! Anita
ReplyDeleteWishing you the happiest of Christmases filled with wonder and joy.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas,
Judy
a very merry christmas to you also. enjoy your quiet evening alone with your kitty...I likewise am spending mine alone with my 2 cats...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Miss Sandra! May all your wishes come true for you this season!
ReplyDelete-Pam
What a lovely picture! My first thought: Wow, what a lovely scene! My second thought: That place is going to flood like crazy in spring LMAO! Merry christmas!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your wishes. I hope each and every one of you had a most wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Sandra
Stopping in wish you a wonderful, healthy and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteDearest Sandra! Thank you for visiting my long lost post at Ecrire au fil de la plume! I just turned in my final revision of my thesis today to my advisor, taking off a lot of pressure from my mind. I hope to dedicate more time to writing what I want to write after January!! You have such a lovely blog. Ciao! Anita
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteA happy and healthy New Year to you..all the best in 2010!!
Anita,
It was my pleasure visiting your lovely page. I wish you loads of writing opportunities in 2010.
Hugs to both!