Wednesday, December 23, 2009
My Favorite Movie Of The Season
My Dears,
We all have a favorite Christmas movie, don't we? Well, I want to share with you my all time favorite. I've been watching this every year since I first discovered it. Please make sure to turn off the music at the bottom of this page before you play the video.
So enjoy the trailer for Christmas In Connecticut...and should you like this teaser..go out and get yourself a copy. Truly it's a lovely, funny, and romantic film.
Happy Watching!
Miss Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THAT looks INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDeleteBarbara S... wow!
and i do believe the lad is a Chief Quartermaster!
(i'm partial to the navigating types.)
thanks for the steer!
can all your followers stop over
to watch by the fire?
sweetest Christmas wishes to you, Miss Sandra!
peace&love~
Chuck
PS
ReplyDelete$7 + free shipping at
DeepDiscountDVD.com
!
Chuck,
ReplyDeleteOhhh.thanks for the tip! $7 and free shipping? You can't beat that with a stick!
It is indeed a most wonderful movie. I truly love it and have even watched it during the summertime.
It's so sweet..funny..and just jolly for the holidays!Tis the perfect film for those who admire Barbara Stanwyck and those partial to the navigating types. *smiles*
And yes..my followers are welcome to come and watch it by the fire..I'll provide some popcorn and hot cocoa!
Sweetest and warm Christmas wishes to you Chuck! May Santa fill your stocking with all you wish.
Sandra
I really like this movie for Christmas, I will have to check the listings and see if it is on tv this weekend. Or maybe I will stop by Harmonie House to watch by the fire.
ReplyDeleteSorry I have been a very bad blogger lately, it has bee way to busy around here.
Judy
Oh, I recognize all those actors, but I'm not familiar with the movie. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete-Pam
Judy,
ReplyDeleteTis the busy season and so it's okay to be away from the blog world. No matter, it's always so nice to see you and have you visit. Hope you got to catch the movie on the telly at some point..if not, I have room for another viewing guest. "smiles"
Pam,
I hope you get a chance to watch this, if you haven't already. I watched it on Christmas Eve..perfect!
Thank you my dears..hope your evening is warm and filled with the joy of the season!
Sandra