Friday, December 11, 2009
Baby It's Cold Outside!!
My Dears,
So far today has been the coldest day in these parts. Frosty, crisp, windy, and absolutely divine. So in the spirit of the day, I want to share one of my favorite tunes. Please be sure to first turn off the music at the bottom of this page so that you can enjoy this clip. Keep warm dear ones!
Hoping your day is De-Lovely!!
xoxo
Miss Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, thank you for sharing this with us. It's pretty cold here in New York as well...especially when I left for work at 7 am. But. like you, I love it..the rosy cheeks, the invigorating coolness against your skin. I come alive in this weather. Feels a little more like Christmas is on its way.
ReplyDeleteMary
It's cold down here in the southeast today, also. Hey, that's not suppose to happen. But it sure beats living where it snows most of the winter.
ReplyDeleteYour Carpenter's rendition of Wishing You Christmas is spot on... I heard Richard Carpenter on NPR talking about their 40th Anniversary of their first album.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I really appreciate the feedback.
Miss Sandra,
ReplyDeleteIt was very cold here today in South Carolina-44 degrees! I'm sure it's much colder where you are but then again it's perfect weather for the Christmas Season:).
BTW, love your blog background!
Blessings,
Kim
Yes, it's cold! Perfect time for "Baby It's Cold Outside." :-)))))))))))
ReplyDeleteIts cold here too - we may even get some snow later in the week - yay!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the clip - I feel all Christmassy now ...
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, also.
Jeanne x
Miss Sandra-
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed hearing this tune in the background while delighting in your blog posts this season. I had a feeling it was Steve and Eydie! I also love their rendition of "Happy Holidays."
Stay warm!
-Pam
Thank you all for stopping by. The past several days have not been as cold as I would have liked it to be, but these next few days should feel wintery. I've got my hat, gloves, and comfy coat ready to go!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Sandra