Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


A little late in the day perhaps, but I want to wish all you Moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day. You are a beacon of light to your loved ones. I h
ope your day has been filled with sunshine, laughter, and loads of love.

I also hope you were spoiled rotten. *smiles*

xoxo
Miss Sandra

6 comments:

  1. It is never too late for such lovely thoughts and wishes.
    A very Happy Mother's Day to you as well.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you so much SQ! Though I haven't any children of my own, I am Godmother to a darling niece, Nana to seven step-grandchildren...and momma to my most precious kitty, Mr. Knightley.

    Hope your day was beautiful!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by Sweet as a candy and for your comment!
    Warm hugs, Federica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome Federica. Thank you as well for stopping by. Do come again!
    Have a lovely evening,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post. Thank you. Wishing you a happy step-grandmother day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wendy you are so sweet. I enjoy being a step-grandmother. I hope your day was quite special.
    hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra