Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time To Go Back...and I Mean The Past


I'll be away for a few days. I am going back in time actually. This weekend I'll be wearing petticoats and pretty gowns for I shall be a Victorian & Edwardian dancing away through the veil of time.


Stay tuned....I might even have pictures.


In the meantime, have a most glorious weekend filled with sunshine and laughter, now and ever after.

Hugs!
xoxo


8 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! Thanks for joining my blog! I look forward to your return to see what you are all about! Have a great, fun weekend in the past!Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how charming I'm finding all this. Have the best weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like so much fun and I can see you dancing to this wonderful music.....isn't a lovely past we are fortunate to live again?
    Hugs Annabelle
    p.s. You look just beautiful in the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place you have here, so quaint and delightful.

    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Thank you also for your patience. I've been quite busy since my foray into the past. I shall blog about it soon enough. You are all so wonderful!!
    xoxo
    Miss Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chuck!!
    Such kind compliments are graciously accepted!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra