I know it's been some time since I last posted, and I was deliberating whether I should continue blogging on here or not.
It's obvious that hasn't happened. What has happened however, can be summed up in one word. Instagram.
Yes my dears... you can now follow me on Instagram and catch up on my new life, in my sweet cottage in the country. It'll be lovely to see you there.
Just search for Ninth Brook Cottage and click "follow"! I'll be happy you did.
In the meantime, I do hope you've all been having a most lovely summer. I have, though I've been quite busy working on the garden and doing some renovations inside the cottage. It's been quite wonderful really.
Till soon...I look forward to seeing you on Instagram.
Blissful tidings.... xoxo
Sandra

Hello darlin' - thank you for visiting my blog. Be well, enjoy the brook today!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to find a post here. -smile-
ReplyDeleteEven if it is with the *sigh-making-news*, that you too have *succumbed* to the siren song of IG. >,-0
Yes, I am still loving old fashioned blogging. And so, I view IG as a siren, singing her mesmerizing song, and enticing bloggers to let their blogs run asunder and die, on the shoals of Cyber.
While becoming smitten by the ease of a cell phone photo, which can be filtered to amazing lengths... And to the languorous and sultry ease, of writing a few words, to accompany it.
And to the similarly languorous and sultry ease, of just clicking a little heart, to leave a "Like". Making it unnecessary to write out a comment, such as this. -smile-
Wow!!! Just look at that!!! To what lengths, I can rhapsodize, to *grumble* about how IG is killing Old Fashioned Blogging!!!! -smile-
✨✨✨✨
Oh yes, we each do, what fits us, and makes us happy.
ReplyDeleteIG is not for me, and blogging is... For you now, IG is perfect.
IG and the other newer social media, are on the rise. Old Fashioned Blogging seems on the wane. Still being in love, with blogging, I said so. And actually, in comments, have found others who are too. And this has make me happy.
I never get a lot of comments, and that's just the way it is. So to get so many comments, from those who love blogging still too, makes me have hope, for blogging not dying out. -smile- So I'm glad I posted that post.
I wish you well with IG.
All I want, for all of us, is to do what makes us happy.
Gentle hugs,
✨✨✨
I just found your blog today and see you have switched to Instagram; I am avoiding that, I am online so much already. If you return to blogging let me know by a comment on my blog and I will follow your blog. I see 2016 was a year of heart break for you and for me, my dear husband died that year.
ReplyDelete"Under the weather"...
ReplyDeleteGentle hugs...
✨🍑✨
Thank you!
ReplyDelete"Under the weather"
✨🍑✨