Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainy First Autumn Day!

Photobucket
My Dears..
Just stopping by to wish you all a HAPPY AUTUMN!!
And remember that raindrops are kisses from Heaven. So let a smile be your umbrella! *Please turn off music below to enjoy this lovely old tune & video.*
Blissful Tidings! xoxo
Miss Sandra

10 comments:

  1. This is such a special day. I've always loved the fall. Even though it doesn't feel like it, just knowing the wheel has turned brings me comfort.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Autumn, Miss Sandra!! Lovely picture and I look forward to the leaves turning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK WONDERFUL in your vintage and MODERN MODE miss Sandra! AND THANK YOU for your visit and comments! It is lovely to see your beautiful self!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun video to watch while listening to this delightful little tune! :)

    Autumn is slowly making it's way around to my part of the world. It's one of my favorite seasons! :)

    Take care Dear Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Autumn to you too, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Sandra, I just LOVE your blog! What a wonderful song to sing on a rainy day! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that song has brightened up a dull and windy day!

    Happy Autumn to you too Miss Sandra.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Sandra-

    Now that was a very cheery song! I must admit, I was grouching about the 2 dark, cold, windy and rainy days we had earlier this week. I should think of this tune next time, lol!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. where have you been hiding??? Your blog has everything that I love....
    many kisses and so happy to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely idea, unfortunately in my part of the world autumns are awfully cold and damp so I cannot share this blessed joy :). I see you have a Mr Knightley, I am curious if you have a Mr Darcy :). Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra