Wednesday, September 21, 2011

At The End Of The Day...


My Dears,
I'm feeling wistful and blissful at the same time. 
Life is beautiful though not perfect. It need not be so. After all, perfection would become quite dull after a while. We need the challenges that creep up on us. In the long run, I believe it's how we've handled those challenges that has shaped us into who we are today.

Every day is a gift...even if when unwrapped disappointments sneak in to mar our lives. Regardless of all that, at the end of the day we and only we remain the makers of our every moment.  Let's make it worthwhile and let's remind ourselves that we can tackle those obstacles that may come our way. I grew up hearing that we will not be given any challenge we cannot handle. Deep down I know that's true. I may not always see it that way, but in the long run I will have overcome and knocked down every barrier in the way of my future.

Human nature is a plethora of all that is good, bad, indifferent, and misunderstood. If we can accept that then we can move ahead in our daily lives and make the best and most of our every moment. We cannot be perfect, but we can definitely be blissful.

Happy Autumn my dears! May the light of comfort be ever present in your lives and may love conquer all!

Blissful tidings and sweet nothings!
xoxo
Miss Sandra

candle,animation,autumn



1 comment:

  1. Miss Sandra-

    Thank you for always being a positive person on your blog. It really lifts my spirit when I see that you aren't letting things get you down for too long, and are finding all the little things that make you happy. And that you share that with us is so nice. Thank you!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra