My Dears,
Sometimes we need a reminder that no matter how bad things may seem today...tomorrow is another day and another chance is given to make our lives better.
I know I've posted this quote in the past..but it bears repeating: "Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
image from HERE
Heaven knows my yesterdays were fraught with some concern and much uncertainty about my tomorrows....yet those tomorrows have come and gone. They have become my yesterdays and I am fine today. Granted, at this very moment I still have much to keep my mind wondering in concern for my tomorrows..but my fears are gently tempered with the knowledge that I've come this far and though I may stumble, I will pick myself up and continue through this journey called life. I know that the sun will shine and warm my soul....the flowers will bring a smile...and a kiss will deliver bliss.
![]() |
| Image from HERE |
Blissful tidings to each of you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra



What a wonderful, moving post. Sometimes we tend to forget. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMary
Dear Mary,
ReplyDeleteThank you. The quote itself was the reminder I needed. In turn I decided to share it with you all. I hope you enjoyed this most lovely weather we had today.
xo
Sandra
Dear Miss Sandra, wise and poetic as usual :0) I've missed a couple of your posts so I will go now and catch up. Always a pleasure to drop by and glimpse into your world. Love and light XO (thank you for your comments on my last post :0)
ReplyDeleteDear Alina,
ReplyDeleteThank you! Likewise tis always a pleasure dropping by your caravan. Truly it's a most enchanting place! xo!
Sandra
Miss Sandra-
ReplyDeleteHow sad to think about such things! But how very true. We all have our worries and troubles, but we do indeed seem to come through them. A bit of humor helps. I was going to use the word "scathed" but I don't know if that is the opposite of "unscathed" lol! Thank you for such a thoughtful post. :-)
-Pam