Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dreaming Of Winter


My Dears...

I've been daydreaming of a nice bowl of stew...a roaring fire in the hearth...a cup of hot cocoa with melting Peeps...and a blanket of snow outside my door. It's on days like today when I really miss being outdoors making snow angels. So in lieu of the real thing, here are a couple of videos to keep you all cozy, comfy, and cool!!!

Enjoy my dear friends!

xoxo
Miss Sandra





5 comments:

  1. You are not alone, my friend. Today we hit 103 degrees in the city. A nice snowstorm would feel good about now. Thanks for the carols. I love them any time of the year.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been ready for fall of late but these snowy photos look even more fetching!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh sigh... Thank you! I really need a "little Winter" right now. -le sigh-

    Humans! Never satisfied, are we? :-) But I know you always love Winter.

    Sit with a fan, and look beautiful, even tho you are really quite warm. ,-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Sandra, as much as I despise this horrible heat, am not quite ready for snow just yet :0) Don't worry, it will soon be here, days are just flying by, don't you think? Too fast! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra, thanks for your kind words. I know you've been where I am now. It hurts! But we do survive somehow.

    Naw, you can have your snow. I love summer too much to give it up yet.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra