Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OMG! I Just Realized..

...that today is my one year Blogiversary!

A year ago today I decided to dabble in blogland. Wow! Tis amazing the difference a year makes.

I want each and every one of you to know that I appreciate your visits..your comments..and most of all YOU. This blog would not have been a year old this day if it wasn't for my followers. You've made every post a pleasure to write..every picture a pleasure to snap...every smile a bliss to behold.

To you I say THANK YOU!
I hope to always have something wonderful to share .. to inspire a smile..to extend some bliss your way..and simply say "have a seat and stay a while."... sharing with you a part of my world one word at a time.


xoxo
Miss Sandra



15 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I'm glad that one year ago you decided to dabble in blogland. Never would have met you if you hadn't.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! On your One Year Anniversary of being in "Pretty Blog Land"! Wishing you many, many more.

    ^_^
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Here's a toast for many more :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Anniversary! So glad you decided to take the plunge - mine is coming up next month too!

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dears,
    Thank you all so much. It was funny..I was minding my own business, and just doing some reading when I suddenly realized that this was the month I started blogging last year. So I got on my blog and went back to my original post which was dated the very same day. I'm glad I didn't miss my own Blogiversary.
    Anyhow..I'm so happy to know you and have you in my life. It's funny how we can connect with people near and far who we've never met. Tis sweet! I send you huggies and kisses!
    xoxo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Sandra-

    Happy Blogiversary! I always look forward to reading your posts. Your words and images are so beautiful. I also enjoy your background music! :)

    Isn't blogging wonderful?!

    Best Wishes and Happy Spring!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, MIss Sandra!
    And thank you for making the world
    a sweeter place.

    peace~
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Sandra dearest,

    First of all, thank you for your kind comment on my post and secondly, CONGRATES on one year of blogging! Hasn't it been just a delight? I am totally addicted! Creativity, planning, a purpose to write and FRIENDS! It is the best thing for writers, artists, and ANYONE who want's to reach out. I wish you much happiness in blogland and that photo in the previous post of the pink blossoms....I must go back to see this! You are lovely and CHEERS TO YOU!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Mr. Knightly is just adorable and your home....WOW! Oh I love pink flowered trees!

    YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HOME and have fun!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogiversary dear Miss Sandra! Thank you for sharing your musings with us. I love to come here and read your words. Cheers! Vicki~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam, Chuck, Anita, and Vicki..
    Thank you for the warm wishes. Again, it's wonderful people like you who make blogging such a pleasure. I hope to always have something delightful to share with each and every one of you!
    Hugs to all!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary! And here's to many more x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your blog-versary... so many lovely photos... crazy about that magnolia and the victrola...well done and thanks for coming by my place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carousel & Lost Past..
    Thank you for the kind wishes. So lovely of you to stop by! All the best!
    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra