Time doth fly...oh does it ever.
This Friday I'll be attending my 20th high school reunion. Has it been that long already? Heavens! I really do not feel twenty years older. After all, age is just a mindset...is it not?
In the past year, I have happily reconnected with some of my oldest and dearest friends. Together we look forward to meeting and catching up with many at the reunion.
And if the reunion was not enough...I shall be Maid-Of-Honor at my dear Iraida's wedding on Sunday. This will be my third stint as M-O-H and I am ever so honored and thrilled to be a part of such a happy event. The last time was in 2005. I had a great time then and now look forward to toasting another beautiful bride and her beloved groom. Nothing like an autumn wedding to make one feel wonderful.

2005 Wedding
Picture is a bit fuzzy and dark, but you get the idea. ;)
Then later this month...my annual Halloween soiree at Harmonie House. Always fun to gather my "vintage" friends and see what characters they will be playing. I've enjoyed being Clara Bow...Jane Austen...Morgan Lafey..and a snow queen in the past several years. I've got something fun planned for this year's costume. I'll keep you all posted and shall of course share some pictures.Picture is a bit fuzzy and dark, but you get the idea. ;)
So you see...this is only the beginning of a very busy season for me. Most will be work, but oh how lovely to throw in some play time!!
My dears...I'm just happy to visit with you all on this lovely, cool October evening. I hope you had a lovely weekend and I wish you a most wonderful week. May you find cause to smile each and every day.
xoxo
Miss Sandra

How lovely to look forward to a HS Reunion! I say lovely, because so few people do. ,-)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteyour aura and smile
make your world and
ours even more blessed.
lovely music!
(On Your Shore has a deep significance for me.)
Chuck
I have yet to attend my high school reunion. This year marked my 30th ~ I wince as I writ this...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your friend ~ An Autumn wedding is truly lovely, I was a September bride.
I am looking forward to hearing more about your Halloween soiree!