
My Dears,
It's raining and very cold out today. Oh, but I am not complaining! I love the cold weather..I am winter's daughter after all...and the winter hues shall color me all through the season.
but today...today I am orange.
This day I dared to be bold in color, right down to my pumpkin colored wellies! Blouse, sweater, boots.. screaming of the season in three hues of orange. I threw on the jeans to break up the brightness a bit. *smiles*
There is something about colors that can enhance a mood..spark a glow. Orange happens to be one of those. It says, "Look at me. I am courageous and spontaneous! I love the world and I shall take it on without hesitation! I dare." It also says, "I love autumn and the changing leaves. I am one with the cycle of the seasons. Allow me to bring a smile to you." That is orange to me.
What color speaks to you?
It's a lovely day, rain and all...bring it on. Color me vivid!
**A slow day at the shop led me to muse less poetically and more whimsically.*
xoxo
Miss Sandra
I love orange too! And coincidentally, I'm wearing an orange t-shirt and blue jeans! LOL! No orange wellies, but they sound like fun. I like fun colours - bright raspberry, teal or turquoise, purple, sunshiny yellow. And green. Just about everything. Do not like the blah colours. My daughter calls them earth tones - brown, gray, black and white. No thanks. I need colour to brighten up my mood and my face, or else I look washed out.
ReplyDeleteRainy days are nice sometimes, but when you get too many of them I get crabby. I need the warmth only sunshine brings. And I'm a summer girl - winter is too cold.
Hugs
Wendy,
ReplyDeleteI do believe the colors we wear help define us in some way. :)
Lovely that you stopped by..come again real soon!
xo
Sandra