Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Happy Sunday To You!



It's a mildly warm and cloudy Sunday morning as I sit here at my kitchen table, having a yummy cup of coffee. The church bells are tolling a lovely melody nearby as I go into lazy Sunday mode.

In my long cotton summer dress with floral print, I wandered out into my garden this morning to water my herbs under the eaves. The rest of the flowers will be getting a nice shower by Mother Nature pretty soon.

What wonderful surprises are in store for me on this lovely and most favorite of days?

I guess I shall see.

Mr. Knightley is napping under the bed...and I shall lazily relax in my dear abode of harmony and tranquility. *sigh*


I wish you all a wonderful Sunday spent in glorious wonder, and joy!


xoxo

Miss Sandra


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture you paint with your words. Happy Sunday to you. I spend Sunday pretty much as you did. Up early, wandering the garden in my nightie (oh, you were dressed, I wasn't), watering the herbs and flowers before the expected rain (that never happened).

    And just in lazy mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post about your Sunday. The picture is beautiful too:).

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sundays are quiet and absorbing for one's creative inspirations.
    Hugs Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sunday sounds so peaceful and relaxing, the photo is lovely. For some reason my weekend was far from relaxing but not bad either.

    I do beg forgiveness for being so tardy with my visit. Summer is such a hectic season, I never seem to have enough hours in the day. The pace is beginning to slow now so I look forward to staying longer and enjoying the tea and scones.

    Have a delightful week,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you are blogging again. I misses you. Are you going to Joy's on the 30th? I'm still trying to figure that out...

    How about tea in Chester sometime soon?

    I love ya,

    Me

    p.s. You are doing pretty well in my Blogger Babe contest! You go girl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Wednesday Morning To You All!

    Wendy,
    Thank you. Sometimes I throw caution to the wind and head out in my nightgown...as long as the neighbors aren't out. :)
    Sundays are such lazy days...how wonderful!

    Kim,
    Thank you! The picture was taken shortly after the arbor was placed there. Makes a nice entrance. :) Blessings to you!

    Annabelle,
    Sundays are a good day for inspiration and creativity. I find that I enjoy writing and reading on a lazy Sunday.

    Judy,
    How lovely to see you again! Please do not apologize. We all lose ourselves into the daily grind. Hey, I took a short leave of absence! There will always be tea and scones waiting for you when you visit. :)

    Kimberley,
    hello my dahling friend! I've missed you. Yes, I'm back to blogging and stuff. Not sure about Joy's on the 30th! Will see.
    As for tea in Chester...I'm so ready for that. Do you have a Wednesday off soon? Let's plan.
    Love you lots dahling! xoxo

    Thank you all my dears for stopping by! Have a most beautiful day! Hugs to all!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra