My Dears..
We've had a couple of very warm summer-like days. I'm not ready for such heat, but I cannot argue with or challenge Mother Nature. There is a lovely aspect to this though...the balmy days have induced the scent of my linden tree. The flower buds may be young, but the heady perfume is as old and sweet as the ages.
The gazebo/summer room is up and waiting to be furnished. I see myself and the fella having long breakfasts and afternoon cocktails in the comfort of our outdoor room. Evening dinners in the quiet hours, with only the sound of our voices and the music from the radio, make for a most enchanting, relaxing time.
I'm tired. I'm on very little sleep due to the fact that the AC isn't up yet and last night's heat was intolerable. I just wanted to stop by to say hello and wish you all well. Let's keep Oklahoma and its people in our prayers. Together in thought and prayer, we can help heal our world.
Goodnight my dears and blissful tidings to you.
xoxo
Miss Sandra
Always loved coming here for a visit. I've had a rough night a well. The humidity is off the wall here. Wishing you well. Try to get some rest.
ReplyDeleteMary
Dear Mary...
DeleteI'm sorry you had a rough night. Even today, with all the rain we've had, it was still very humid. I'm hoping for cooler temps tonight. I did get some rest last night, but I must admit I took a sleeping pill to help because the room was still stuffy. I hope you had a great day.I;m always happy to see you! I wish you a cool and blissful night. xo
Sandra
Sandra your summer room looks so relaxing and beautiful. I adore the glass gazing sphere and all those lovely, welcoming lights. I hope you catch up on your rest soon.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be praying for everyone in Oklahoma. May they heal, rebuild, and find their own moments of bliss when possible.
Dear Sarah...
DeleteThank you! I do so love my summer room and I can't wait to have it ready. With all this rain we're having, it'll be a few more days before I can work on it. That's okay..it'll be worth the wait. I caught up on rest and had a most lovely day indoors while watching the stormy weather outside. I hope you are doing well in your beautiful world. As always, it's wonderful to see you and hear from you. Wishing you bliss! xo
Sandra
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL MISS SANDRA! How lovely to see you came by today! And to come here,to enjoy the cozyness of your beautiful retreat here, this is the life my dear! We too had a covered deck built last summer that is going to finally be enclosed this month so we can go out at night to enjoy the night magic. We have too many mosquitos here (lots of lakes around us!) so we need to enclose.
ReplyDeleteThe heat....oh bless you dear one. In all three states I've lived in, when the heat goes up, it's brutal. You have definitely created a lovely haven for you and the Mr. to enjoy...and for now, bonne nuit ma chère. Anita
Dear Anita,
DeleteLovely to see you! There is nothing like an evening outdoor in our summer rooms...n'est pas? I do hope the summer heat isn't too brutal this year, but I have a feeling it's gearing up to be so. Looking forward till your return to Castles, Crowns, and Cottages...tis a magical and dreamy place. Wishing you bliss. xo Sandra
Very beautiful and magickal...the room and your lovely tree.
ReplyDeleteDear Jan...
DeleteI'm so happy to see you. You've been in my thoughts. I hope the sun has begun to smile upon you and yours. It's lovely to visit your page filled with lovely, magical images an poetry. Such a treat!
Wishing you oodles of bliss. xo
Sandra
Dear Miss Sandra, hope you've been coping with this terrible heat and that you and your fella are enjoying your gorgeous Summer Room. I just love it!
ReplyDeleteHope to see a new post soon. XO
Dear Alina,
DeleteHow lovely to see you! It's been so long...so glad you stopped by. I've been coping with the heat as best as possible and now I'm simply counting the days till autumn...yay! My honey and I have been enjoying the summer room quite a bit this year. Truly it's a little getaway without getting away. ;)
I do hope all is well and blissful in your world. Thank you for stopping by....till soon! xo
Sandra
Your outdoor room looks very romantic; I would like one just like that!
ReplyDeleteHi Cathy...thank you so much. It's a wonderful outdoor room and makes for a romantic, cozy spot to dine and relax. Thank you for stopping by! :)
Delete