My Dears,
I want to thank those of you who entered my giveaway. There were very few of you and the chances were good for each. Unfortunately, only one could win. I folded up the names and put them in my pretty Lenox bowl.
I decided to have someone other than myself pick out the name. I walked outside and went around the corner to see my neighbor Mrs. Robinson. She gladly stirred the names and picked one.
And the winner is........
A hearty congratulations to Brianne from Under The Florida Maples blog!! Please e-mail me your address so that I can send out your frame. To all of you out there, please make sure to visit Brianne's lovely blog by clicking HERE.
BUT WAIT!!! I decided to pick one more name from the bowl and send out an extra little surprise gift. Maybe it's the lovely Spring weather or the sweet purring emanating from Mr. Knightley sitting beside me, but I'm feeling mighty generous. Regardless, I picked out a name here at my desk and the winner of the surprise gift is...................*feel free to insert drumroll now*
Congratulations to Pam of Eastlake Victorian blog! Please contact me via e-mail and send me your addy! Now my dears, make sure to also visit Pam's lovely blog by clicking HERE.
Thank you all for leaving such sweet comments for my blogiversary...and thank you to those who entered. I wish I could pick every name and send a sweet gift to all of you..but alas I cannot. However, there will be other giveaways, so you will all have another chance in the near future.
Please know that each of you has helped to make blogging so special to me. Each day we're given the opportunity to step into each others world through merely a screen. It's amazing getting to know all of you through the power of the written word...and the magic of the internet.
Now I must share some blooming Spring shots from Harmonie House. I love the feeling of renewal during this time of year. The scents and sights are truly amazing. *sigh* I'm feeling quite blissful at this very moment.
Isn't the forsythia absolutely lovely?
You all know just how I adore my magnolia tree!
Oh such a heady scent!!
This is one of my creepers..not sure if it's myrtle.
Again, you can assist me with this if you wish.
So there you have it my dears. Just a small taste of what's growing around Harmonie House. I cannot wait to be working out in the garden. I'm also looking forward to my first picnic of the season. There's something truly wondrous about a picnic in the spring, not to mention the yummy picnic fare! *winks*
I wish you all a most lovely evening and may the coming days kiss you with warmth, joy, and of course, bliss.
xoxo
Miss Sandra
I think the name of the evergreen shrub with the white flowers is Pieris. I love how the flowers on it look like lily of the valley.
ReplyDeleteDear Ms. Starkey,
ReplyDeleteThank you ever so much! I looked it up and indeed it is the Pieris. All these years and I didn't know the name till now. I just love how bloggers can help one another out. Thanks again! I shall come and visit your page real soon!
Blissful tidings!
Sandra
Congrats to the winners. Great prizes. Your forsythia is beautiful. Sadly, the forsythia here that always heralded spring to me has seen better days.
ReplyDeleteMary
Dear Mary,
ReplyDeleteThe forsythia at Harmonie House grows on three different sides, so I always have a sweet view of the pretty yellow flowers to brighten my moments. I'm sorry the one by you has seen better days. Is there anything you can do to help it along? There are so many nutrient foods out there on the market.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Always lovely to see you! Hugs!
Sandra
Miss Sandra - Happy Blog Anniversary...and congratulations to the lucky winners. Your garden looks so pretty - that magnolia tree is divine x
ReplyDeleteDear Miss Sandra-
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so grateful to you (and Mr. Knightly!) for deciding to draw another name in your Blogiversary giveaway! Congratulations to Brianne for winning the adorable double hanging frame. I look forward to finding out what the mystery gift will be!
Your flowering trees and plants are simply splendid this year! My forsythia has been really disappointing for a few years now, so I will need to replace it. I've never seen Pieris before... it is quite beautiful! And I believe your creeping vine is a Vinca, but I can't be sure.
Thank you again, Miss Sandra! I do so enjoy reading your posts and always look forward to each and every one! I will email you my address.
:-D Pam
Dear Tina,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Two years blogging and still loving it!! hope things are wonderful in your world! Thanks for stopping by! xo!
Dear Pam,
You're quite welcome! Congrats to you from me and Mr. Knightley. *smiles*
Yes, the Pieris is quite lovely and looks almost like a lily-of-the valley..in shrub form of course! Sorry about the state of your forsythia. Hopefully there is something you can do to save it. Thank you for your guess on the creeper. It may very well be a vinca!
I so love having my knowledgeable blog friends. :) Have a fabulous weekend!! xo!
Blissful Tidings my dears!
Sandra
I am so grateful to Mrs Robinson and to you for having such a lovely give-away and for drawing out my name. How celebratory to share your anniversary by giving a gift to another. I am honored to be that person. I am so happy to have found harmonie house and will be a regular visitor of your musings.
ReplyDeleteDear Brianne,
ReplyDeleteIt was a pleasure hosting this giveaway and such a treat to bring a happy smile to the winners. Congrats to you..and yes, I hope to see you visit often! I too will be visiting your lovely blog. Hope you have a most delightful weekend! xo
Blissful tidings,
Sandra
Congratulations to both of your winners!
ReplyDeleteI have been awing over the lovely Pieris blooms. They remind me of trailing wisteria blossoms. How divine are they?? It looks as though you are in the throw of springtime while we are now just beginning to see rejuvenation and rejuvenation! Is is not wondrous to watch our world awakening? I look forward to seeing this process over the pages of your blog!
May your week be filled with abundant sunshine and heart light with peace.
Congratulations to the winners!!! I am so happy for them, YAY!!! Their is nothing better in life than to have such good fun with friends.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Miss Sandra for a wonderful anniversary.
Cheers!!!
Dear Paula,
ReplyDeleteI so love my Pieris blooms. They do indeed have a subtle look of wisteria to them. I do love to see springtime renewal take place. It's beautiful how the flowers awaken the spirit within us all.
I will happily share more images as time goes on.
Hope your week has thus far been bright and blissful! xo
Dear Jaqueline,
Thank you! Yes..it is so much fun! My blogging experience has been quite fruitful in many ways, but most of all in the way of friendship. Kindred souls are to be found here.
Hope you're having a most lovely and blissful week. xo
Hugs my dears!
Sandra