Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Other Life...


My Dears...


Thank you to those who commented and encouraged me to share my other world.

I've been running this business for nigh on 3 years. As a teenager, I became a huge fan of the 1950's scene and music. Granted there wasn't much of the scene left..but as for the music, oh sweet delight!... was there ever a world to explore!! I loved the pop tunes and the R&B vocal group music of the era (now called doo-wop). It's in this genre (doo-wop) that I eventually became involved with in my early 20's when I met my late husband who produced and hosted such concerts. He was also running a music shop specializing in this fabulous sound. We married in '95 and needless to say, the rest is history. Sadly, I lost him in 2008 and inherited this musical world...he was truly the heart and soul of this business and I hope to continue his legacy.

So without further ado, I introduce you to my musical business musings...Not Always In Rhythm, But It Ain't The Blues! Please click, visit, and enjoy!

xoxo,
Miss Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones.
So lovely to see you!
xoxo
Miss Sandra