Mary Jane, It can get better I'm sure..but who's complaining? *smiles* Thank you for stopping by.
Chuck, and when I'm in my element ...look out world!! pinkie extended, cheeks rosy, and smile in place. Tea is good for the soul.. as is the written word.
Judy, Thank you! Smiles are the gateway to joy!
To you all, I wish a lovely day. Find your bliss and smile. Hugs..warm ones!
My cup is 3/4 full most of the time...being grateful is a free pick me up (gracious I should take a dose of my own medicine!!) Yes, the cottage is in England! I wish it were mine....unless I have a rich relative that is hiding somewhere, I'll have to own it in my mind :) Here's a hint: I bet you would recognise the name of the original owner of this house!!
Dear HoneyBee, I love England..have always wanted to lose myself in the countryside within a sweet cottage, surrounded by the beauty of nature...and quiet. Hope you find a relative who will one day gift you with a homelike that! *smiles* I am going to guess that the home once belonged to Beatrix Potter....??
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to say hello. I always read your comments and always respond within the same page. Please stay for tea and scones. So lovely to see you! xoxo Miss Sandra
Happy that the tone of your writing, has changed. Upward. :-)
ReplyDeleteA smile and a cuppa tea,
ReplyDeleteit can't get much better than that!
Enjoy, Miss Sandra!
i can tell
ReplyDeleteyou're in
your element...
pinkies extended, above.
that's the touch!
Miss Sandra, I adore smiles, enjoy your tea.
ReplyDeleteAuntie,
ReplyDeleteYes..a happy tone was in order. :)\
Mary Jane,
It can get better I'm sure..but who's complaining?
*smiles* Thank you for stopping by.
Chuck,
and when I'm in my element
...look out world!!
pinkie extended, cheeks rosy,
and smile in place.
Tea is good for the soul..
as is the written word.
Judy,
Thank you! Smiles are the gateway to joy!
To you all, I wish a lovely day. Find your bliss and smile.
Hugs..warm ones!
Sandra
My cup is 3/4 full most of the time...being grateful is a free pick me up (gracious I should take a dose of my own medicine!!)
ReplyDeleteYes, the cottage is in England!
I wish it were mine....unless I have a rich relative that is hiding somewhere, I'll have to own it in my mind :)
Here's a hint:
I bet you would recognise the name of the original owner of this house!!
Dear HoneyBee,
ReplyDeleteI love England..have always wanted to lose myself in the countryside within a sweet cottage, surrounded by the beauty of nature...and quiet.
Hope you find a relative who will one day gift you with a homelike that! *smiles*
I am going to guess that the home once belonged to Beatrix Potter....??