
My Dears,
Happy Autumn! The season of change...beautiful change...has arrived.
I am now fully awake, for it seems I hibernate during the summer and come alive in Autumn. Once winter comes...I'll be at my peak. *smiles* Did I mention I love winter?

The afghans are ready to come out and be placed in every room, and the firewood properly stacked and ready. My tea cabinet is fully stocked as is the baking cabinet. I look forward to many evenings in the kitchen...filled with the aroma of comfort food.
Time to prepare the woolens and get out the comfy slippers. Oh, and did I mention I've already started Halloween preparations? Never too early to get into the spirit of things. As I always say... grab that bull by the horns.
Anyhow, I wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope this day has been a lovely one for you all. I wish for you an Autumn season of comfort, happy moments, and love!
xoxo
Miss Sandra
Wishing you a lovely Autumn!
ReplyDeleteI too love this time of year ~ I long for the crisp Fall days of my childhood. It is still hot and muggy ~ with today's humidity it felt like it was in the 90's.
Sandra,
ReplyDeleteThe leaves in the picture look so inviting, I would love to take a stroll through those woods. Then return home for a slice of that delicious looking pie and a hot cup of tea.
Summer is still hanging on here with green leaves and warm days. That will change quickly in the next few weeks.
Enjoy your beautiful Autumn and get those woolens ready for winter.
Hugs,
Judy
Dear Miss Sandra, this entry of yours is a joy! If anyone is still in need of getting into the spirit of the new Season, they need only come here and read this post. :-)
ReplyDeleteA Winter lover. No, I didn't know that, of you. I'd place Autumn as my fav. But all those things you mention, about Winter... the warm blanket/throws and the baking and the fireplace... Oh I love those parts of Winter too!
I even love to sit [inside in a warm cozy room] and look out at falling snow. It's the being out in the snow/ice, which I'm not too keen on. .-)
Happy Autumn!
Looking forward to making an apple pie of my own. The older I get the more I seem to love fall. BTW: Really enjoying the tunes from Pink Martini--way cool stuff!
ReplyDeleteMissing you terribly!
Love you,
Me ;)
I have the same feeling about Autumn! Its the best time of year. Maybe its because I'm a Virgo. The air is crisp and clear, and nature is getting ready to bed down for a long winter's nap. Your post makes me want to go look for my comforter right now. Oh, and a cup of tea! xx Vicki
ReplyDeleteI love autumn! I love the colors, the sun as it changes from bright to a deep golden glow, Holidays, and pumpkins! The trees in our area aren't quite as vibrant as they are further north but they are beautiful nonetheless:). I love the photo you posted of the trees-gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kim
Hello Everyone...
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by and for your dear comments. Autumn brings out such a lovely feeling..almost euphoric at times.
Happy Autumn to you all!!
xoxo
Sandra