It's Saturday...and finally the sun is truly out! I do hope it lingers for we've seen very little of Mr. Sun lately. *sigh*
A lazy, quiet day it is. What shall I do??
Ahhh....what does one do on a pretty day such as this? Gardening of course!
So my dears, I'm off to go do some planting and some clean up. Must make my world pretty.
I wish you all a beautiful day filled with sunshine and all that is good!
xoxo
Miss Sandra
What a great place to have a cup of tea or read a book! Enjoy your time out there! ~Lori
ReplyDeleteMiss Sandra, You have an awesome place to sit & relax...please do enjoy the sun....I know I will no gardening for me today, had to much running around to do & plus a tea too...thank you sooo much for stopping by...till we e-chat again...have a honey of a night - sweet dreams! Grace & Peace 2 U Marlene
ReplyDeleteJust look at all that beautiful sunshine, I am so happy for you. Everything should be happily green after all the rain but now you can truly enjoy the freshness.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely time in your garden.
Judy
Such a happy post! I love your garden. It looks so inviting. We're having rain (sigh), but our gardens need it.
ReplyDeleteWhere did June go??
What a lovely photo...so glad you are doing well!! All the best,Chrissy
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and love the photo..is that your yard?
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture. I hope you enjoyed your day in the garden:).
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kim
Good evening everyone! Been away preoccupied. Nice to see you all stopped by.
ReplyDeleteLori,
Thank you. I have read a book on that seat many a time. I love it!
Marlene,
Thank you for stopping by and thanks!Will stop by to visit again.
Judy,
Everything is beautifully green..indeed thanks to all the rain. Hope it's dry this weekend!
Wendy,
I'm not really sure where June went.But that's okay. Hopefully your garden is happy from the rain. Happy July!!
Hi Chrissy,
Thanks so much. Nice that you stopped by!Hope you are doing well.
Dreamwriter,
Thank you for stopping by..and yes,that is indeed my yard. I love it there!
Kim,
Thank you..I did enjoy my day planting herbs and getting everything straightened out.
Hugs to all!
Sandra